Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Attack of the Dream Team

I love working in groups.  Especially creative groups.  I've always found it much
more satisfying than working by myself.  A few days ago, my good friend Kevin
(www.kevinkovaleski.com) and I decided to do a late nite photo shoot at his DC
apartment.  My friend Rachel came along to join the fun.


                             Kevin and I - Gearing up


I happened to have all my studio lights with me in the car for another gig that got
canceled, so when Kevin suggested a shoot at his place, I was thrilled to be able to
at least use the equipment I hauled down there.

After some delicious Thai food from Thaiphoon and some wine, we were ready
to get shooting.  I gave Kevin the run thru on what set ups I use and what went
where.  Kevin and I switched on and off behind the lens throughout the nite.  We
used his Canon 5D for these shots. 

The following was the first of many collaborations between what I describe as my
own personal photo Dream Team.  I hope to be able to do more together in the not
too distant future.

And now, PHOTOS!


 




 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
 

 

 

 

 

 

all images © JoeySee and Kevin Kovaleski
-JoeySee

1 comment: