Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A New Blog Start

Look at this!  A new blog!  

Jumping Into Writography



It's a start.  

 

I've missed the process of blogging over the past few months, and now that things are picking up in my life, I decided it was time to start fresh.  For those followers of my previous blog, "Yebo", from my time in the Peace Corps in South Africa, I hope you will continue to enjoy reading up on what else is going down around me as the days roll on.  

 

The most immediate thing of significance on the horizon, is a photojournalism workshop I will be attending at the end of May.  It is a workshop put on by Truth With A Camera, and we will be going to Guadalajara, Mexico.  We will be assigned to a specific NGO in Guadalajara.  We will be working with a team of students, professors and locals, to document different issues the NGOis dealing with.

 

That's the short version.  I think my good friend Kevin does a better job of explaining it at his blog, here.

 

I think that's all for this post.  I'll be updating more regularly as time goes on.  I'll post some recent pictures from my friend's wedding I went to last week, just to get some visual imagery floating around these pages.

 

Ciao...

 

-JoeySee

No comments:

Post a Comment