Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Wedding Photo Fun

Words wouldn't describe the beauty, joy, revelry and dance moves that characterized the wedding of Charlie and Betsy.

So photos will have to do.

I wasn't the official photographer.  That job fell to The Parsons.

They were absolutely fantastic and we're all eagerly awaiting the photos from them.

I wanted to add to the shenanigans at this wedding, because I love Charlie and Betsy very much.

And you can never have enough shenanigans.

I brought with me down to Charlottesville, VA, my Alien Bees SB800 strobe, an Octabox and some extension cords.  At the rehearsal dinner, I set them all up outside near a spectacular hedge and we had a whole lotta fun.

The proof is in the photos...


Thanks to Aaron for capturing the ones of me and the girls!


-JoeySee

No comments:

Post a Comment